A magnificent restaurant meal, without leaving the comforts of your home.
- 500g chicken breast or thigh fillets
- Emelia's Garlic & Chilli Oil
- Fresh garlic and chilli for flavour
- Emelia's Sweet Serendipity Sauce
- 200g mixed washed salad
- Halved cherry tomatoes
- Sliced red onion rings
- Shaved green cucumber
- Strips of red capsicum
- Avocado balls, spooned
- Emelia's Magic Salad Dressing
- In a hot wok or frying pan, heat 3 tblspns of Emelia's Garlic and Chilli Oil with 2 cloves of fresh garlic and 1/2 a chilli (to taste).
- Add chicken strips and stir fry with 6 tblspns of Emelia's Sweet Serendipity Sauce. Cover chicken gently, stir fry so evenly cooked (do not over cook - 2 or 3 mins is sufficient).
- Pour Emelia's Magic Salad Dressing over salads (one tblspn to each bowl). Add the warm chicken to the salads, Add just a little extra sweet serendipity to each chicken dish, decorate with snow pea sprouts.
- Serve with vegetables such as green french beans tossed in garlic butter and Dutch baby carrots sautéed in Emelia's Sweet Serendipity.
This is truly a magnificent restaurant meal, without leaving the comforts of your home. Enjoy.
Products used in this recipe: