- 1 blue swimmer crab
- 4 mussels
- 3 pieces of calamari
- 4 scallops
- 4 green prawns
- 3 pieces of dory fillets or any white fish
- Garlic butter
- Splash of white wine
- Emelia's Garlic & Chilli Oil
- Fresh linguini
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh chilli
- Spring onions
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente, then rinse & set aside.
- Clean, then cut swimmer crab, into four pieces.
- Heat a little of Emelia's Garlic & Chilli Oil in a hot pan or wok with a little garlic butter and cook the crab, tossing gently until pink. Remove and set aside to keep warm.
- Add a little more garlic butter and oil and all the seafood except for the scallops & fish - add those 2 minutes into the cooking.
- Toss quickly until mussels begin to open. Add the chilli with a dash of wine, add 1 jar of Emelia's Marinara Sauce to the seafood and cover nicely.
- In another pan, heat the garlic butter and add the linguini with a splash of cream, adding the basil and parsley and tossing to heat through. Add to the seafood medley and cover nicely.
- Plate up the seafood linguini on white plates, topped with crab claw. Garnish with a slither of curled spring onion. Serve immediately, Enjoy!
Products used in this recipe: